Saturday, February 6, 2016

Remembering Winter Storm Jonah 2015

A few final memories, in photo form, of Winter Storm Jonah 2015.  Man, I miss the snow.

Saturday afternoon, the day after the Friday snow, J.P. and I met my buddy Russ and his family for an impromptu party at Sloco on 12th Avenue.  (Man, I love my neighborhood).  First, J.P and Cooper played chess.  Then, while the grownups had a couple of beers, J.P. and Cooper had an extended snowball fight outside, around the corner of the building.  We topped it off with Jenni's ice cream and banana pudding from Edley's.  (Man, I love my neighborhood).

On the spur of the moment, Cooper invited J.P. to sleep over.  The next morning, before church, Jude, Joe and I drove to Radnor Lake to meet Russ and the kids and get in a little more sledding.  To say Radnor Lake was beautiful that morning is an understatement.  The sheer beauty literally took my breath away.




Also, I got some great shots of Jude, J.P. and Joe on their sleds.




No comments: